City Build Manchester Ltd’s overall mission is to build high quality construction projects that provide clients with superior returns and a high level of service. We go the extra mile to ensure that we understand our clients needs, and we aim to provide a quality service to fulfill and exceed expectations. Our belief is that the delivery of quality construction projects requires active consideration of the environmental and social impacts associated with construction as we believe higher standards of practice in these areas can deliver benefits to the environment, society and economy.
CITY BUILD MANCHESTER
Build Manchester limited are a private limited company established in 1997 with expertise in delivering high
quality award winning construction projects across in the main the North West
of England. We work in many sectors including Healthcare, Commercial, Leisure,
Education and Retail.
Over the past five years the company’s turnover has
grown from £12million to £17million per annum.
Our steady and continued growth, we believe is largely due to our ability to develop close working relationships with our clients, and a reputation of working in a collaborative and non-confrontational environment. This collective and mutually beneficial manner of working has resulted in over 85% of our projects coming from repeat business from a variety of highly respected clients, including Manchester City Football Club, Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Universities and Colleges.
Financially our company offers fantastic financial security to any Client. A recent Experian report gave a score of 83 out of 100 and described our company as “Low Risk”. “MCFC workforce took control of the City@Home building today, the second ‘City Build’ construction (completed on time and to budget).
On behalf of the Owners of the football club and the Executive Leadership Team, I wanted to extend a sincere and proud thank you to you, your team and your design partners. We pride ourselves on setting out to choose dynamic local business partners with similar values to us here at City, where hard work, pride and professionalism are a priority. In both these projects you have proved our judgement to be right and delivered to our high standards of expectation. Please pass my gratitude on to all concerned.” Jonathan Stemp, Chief Officer Infrastructure, Manchester City Football Club
As a company we are always looking to develop and improve the level of our service. This is benefited by our commitment to continual professional development on an individual and organisation basis. We confirm we hold the following accreditations / affiliations which maybe of interest:
· Chartered Building Company
· ISO 9001 Quality Assurance
· ISO 14001 Environmental Management
· ISO 18001 Health and Safety.
· The Construction Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
· Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
· Chartered Institute of Building
· Considerate Contractors Scheme.
We believe such accreditations have been pivotal in the success of our recent award winning projects, namely:
· The Space, 42nd Street Ancoats – “Building of the Year Winner 2012” Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
· The Space, 42nd Street Ancoats – “Building of the Year Winner 2012” Manchester Society of Architects.
· The Space, 42nd Street Ancoats – “Best Innovative Design Winner 2012” Northern Design Awards.
· Outpatients Department, Salford Royal Hospital – “Clinician’s Choice Award 2013” Building Better Healthcare Awards
· New Maths Block Winstanley College, Wigan – “Best Education Building 2015” Wigan Council Awards